To prevent fire or shock hazard, do not
wwwe.xDpaotasSehteheet4uUn.citotmo rain or moisture.
To prevent fire, do not cover the ventilation of the
apparatus with newspapers, table-cloths, curtains, etc.
And don’t place lighted candles on the apparatus.
To prevent fire or shock hazard, do not place objects
filled with liquids, such as vases, on the apparatus.
To avoid electrical shock, do not open the cabinet.
Refer servicing to qualified personnel only.
Do not install the appliance in a confined space,
such as a bookcase or built-in cabinet.
This appliance is
classified as a CLASS 1
LASER product. This
label is located on the
Don’t throw away the battery with
general house waste, dispose of it
correctly as chemical waste.
The following caution label is located inside the
ENERGY STAR® is a U.S.
registered mark. As an ENERGY
STAR® partner, Sony Corporation
has determined that this product
meets the ENERGY STAR®
guidelines for energy efficiency.