Color TV Y/C/Jungle
For the availability of this product, please contact the sales office.
The CXA1870S is a bipolar IC which integrates the
42 pin SDIP (Plastic)
NTSC color TV luminance signal processing,
chroma signal processing, sync signal processing,
and RGB signal processing onto a single chip.
• I2C bus compatible. Various types of adjustments
and user controls performed with two bus lines
SCL and SDA.
• H and V oscillation frequencies made non-
adjusting with a countdown system.
• Non-adjusting Y system filters (chroma trap, delay
• Built-in V picture distortion correction circuit
• Built-in delay line aperture compensation
• Auto cut-off function for automatic CRT cut-off
adjustment and compensation for changes with
• Multiple inputs
(Built-in 2-input, 1-output video switch)
Y/C separation input: 1 system
On screen display input: 1 system
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta=25 °C)
• Supply voltage
VCC 12 V
• Operating temperature Topr –20 to +75 °C
• Storage temperature
Tstg –65 to +150 °C
• Allowable power dissipation
PD 1.73 W
Recommended Operating Conditions
• Color TV
Bipolar silicon monolithic IC
Sony reserves the right to change products and specifications without prior notice. This information does not convey any license by
any implication or otherwise under any patents or other right. Application circuits shown, if any, are typical examples illustrating the
operation of the devices. Sony cannot assume responsibility for any problems arising out of the use of these circuits.