Dolby B/C Type Noise Reduction System with Playback Equalizer
For the availability of this product, please contact the sales office.
The CXA1911Q is an IC designed for use in car
40 pin QFP (Plastic)
stereo cassette decks. Functions include Dolby B/C
type noise reduction, playback equalizer amplifier
and music sensor into a single chip.
• Few external parts
• Forward/Reverse head switching
• Small package (40-pin QFP)
• Dolby B/C type noise reduction and playback
equalizer into a single chip
• Same pin configuration as Dolby B type noise
reduction system (CXA1910Q)
• Music sense level can be set by external
resistors/capacitors (2 modes).
• High-band cut filter frequency can be adjusted by
the external capacitance.
• Car stereo cassette decks
• Cassette decks (playback only)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta=25°C)
• Supply voltage
• Operating temperature Topr –40 to +85 °C
• Storage temperature Tstg –65 to +150 °C
• Allowable power dissipation
PD 430 mW
Recommended Operating Conditions
• Supply voltage
VCC 7.8 to 11
Bipolar silicon monolithic IC
∗ These ICs are available only to the licensees of Dolby Laboratories Licensing Corporation from whom licensing and applications
information may be obtained.
∗ "Dolby" and the double D symbols are trade marks of Dolby Laboratories Licensing Corporation.
∗ Sony reserves the right to change products and specifications without prior notice. This information does not convey any license
by any implication or otherwise under any patents or other right. Application circuits shown, if any, are typical examples
illustrating the operation of the devices. Sony cannot assume responsibility for any problems arising out of the use of these