Dolby∗ B Type Noise Reduction System with Playback Equalizer Amplifier
The CXA2510AQ is an IC designed for use in car
stereo cassette decks. Functions include Dolby B type
noise reduction (NR) system, playback equalizer
amplifier and music sensor into a single chip.
40 pin QFP (Plastic)
• Few external parts
• Small package (40-pin QFP)
• Same pin configuration as for the Dolby B-C type
NR system (CXA2511AQ) and no Dolby NR
• Dolby B type NR and playback equalizer amplifier
into a single chip
• FORWARD/REVERSE head select switch
• Two-system (TAPE/AUX) input select switch
• Music signal interval detection level can be set by
the external resistors/capacitors (2 modes).
• High-frequency cut-off of the music sensor circuit
can be adjusted by the external capacitance.
• Car stereo cassette decks
• Playback-only cassette decks
Bipolar silicon monolithic IC
Absolute Maximum Ratings
• Supply voltage
• Operating temperature Topr
• Storage temperature Tstg
• Power dissipation
–40 to +85
–65 to +150
7.8 to 11
∗ This IC is available only to the licensees of Dolby Laboratories Licensing Corporation from whom licensing and applications
information may be obtained.
∗ "Dolby" and the double D symbols are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories Licensing Corporation.
Sony reserves the right to change products and specifications without prior notice. This information does not convey any license by
any implication or otherwise under any patents or other right. Application circuits shown, if any, are typical examples illustrating the
operation of the devices. Sony cannot assume responsibility for any problems arising out of the use of these circuits.