1 A Low Dropout
Positive Voltage Regulator
1A Low Dropout Positive Voltage Regulator
• LD1117A is a three terminal low dropout positive voltage regulator.
It provides current limiting and thermal shut down and its circuit includes a trimmed
Bandgap reference to assure output voltage accuracy for both fixed output voltage
version and adjustable output voltage version. Current limit is trimmed to ensure
specified output current and controlled short-circuit current.On-chip thermal shutdown
provides protection against any combination of overload and ambient temperature that
would create excessive junction temperature
• There are 7 Fixed output voltages :1.2V, 1.5V,1.8V, 2.5V ,2.85V,3.3V an 5.0V.
There are also an adjustble version provide output voltage from 1.25V to 12V with
2 external resisitors.
They are suitable for applications that required supply current up to 1 A.
• LD1117A series are available in SOT-223 ,SOT-89 ,TO-220,DPAK (TO-252) and
D2PAK (TO-263) Packages
• Input Voltage up to 20V
• Output Current up to 1A
• Low Drop Output Voltage:Typical 1.15V at 1A output current
• Output Voltage Accuracy : ±1% for fixed output Voltage 1.5V,1.8V, 2.5V ,2.85V,
3.3V,5.0V and Adjustble Output Voltage Version.
±2% for fixed output Voltage 1.2V
• Trimmed Current Limit and On-Chip Thermal Shutdown
• Operation Junction Temperature: -40°C to 125°C
• RoHS Compliance and Halogen Free
• PC Mother Board
• Graphic Card
• LCD Monitor , DVD Video Player and Printer
• Telecom Equipment and other Peripheral Equipment
TAITRON COMPONENTS INCORPORATED www.taitroncomponents.com
Tel: (800)-TAITRON (800)-824-8766 (661)-257-6060
Fax: (800)-TAITFAX (800)-824-8329 (661)-257-6415
Page 1 of 21