Safety Standard Compliance
REINFORCED INSULATION TYPE Temperature range: –25 to +85°C
CLASS 2 HIGH DIELECTRIC
• Smaller than conventional capacitors.
• Flame-resistant reinforced outer insulation prevents ﬁres, electri-
cal shock, and other potential hazards.
• Compliant with the safety standards of 11 countries (conforms to
European standards in accordance with IEC Pub . 384-14 Ver-
• This cer amic capacitor meets European Class II (reinf orced
insulation) Safety Standards VDE, SEV, SEMKO, BS. Since it is
rated at a withstand v oltage of AC.4000V, it can be used in sin-
gle-unit conﬁgurations within European Class II devices.
2. Nominal capacitance
3. Capacitance tolerance
4. Rated voltage Eac
5. Withstand voltage Eac
6. Sub-class of safety performance
7. TDK’s logogram
8. Date code
9. Regulatory body safety standards compliance
(Marking position of the monogram is reference.)
∗ Year and month of production: last digit of year + month denoted by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, O (October), N (November), or D (December).
SHAPES AND DIMENSIONS
Dimensions in mm
• For more information about products with other capacitance or other data,
please contact us.
Speciﬁcations which provide more details for the proper and safe use of the described product are available upon request.
All speciﬁcations are subject to change without notice.