Disc Type Capacitors with Lead
High Voltage Ceramic Capacitors
Safety Standard Approved
Conformity to RoHS Directive
REINFORCED INSULATION TYPE
CLASS 2 HIGH DIELECTRIC
• Compliant with IEC and the safety standards of various coun-
• This ceramic capacitor meets reinforced insulation's Safety
Since it is rated at a withstand voltage of AC.4000V, it can be
used in single-unit configurations within European Class II
• Flame-resistant reinforced outer insulation prevents fires, electri-
cal shock, and other potential hazards.
• Compatible with halogen-free external resin coating.
OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: –25 to +125°C
TEMPERATURE CHARACTERISTICS AND TOLERANCE
SL (+350 to –1000ppm/°C)
Z5U (+22, –56%)
+20 to +85°C
–25 to +85°C
+10 to +85°C
CD 90 ZU 2GA 222 M Y N K A
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)
(3) Temperature characteristics
(4) Rated voltage
(5) Nominal capacitance
(6) Capacitance tolerance
(8) Lead type
(9) Safety standard
(10) Halogen-free compatible product
• Conformity to RoHS Directive: This means that, in conformity with EU Directive 2002/95/EC, lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, and specific
bromine-based flame retardants, PBB and PBDE, have not been used, except for exempted applications.
• All specifications are subject to change without notice.
006-01 / 20130207 / leaddisc_commercial_cd_en.fm