For Power Line(Wound, Magnetic Shielded)
Conformity to RoHS Directive
VLF Series VLF4012A-2
• Miniature size
Mount area: 3.5× 3.7mm
Low profile: 1.2mm max. height
• Generic use for portable DC to DC converter line
• High magnetic shield construction should actualize high resolu-
tion for EMC protection.
• Available for automatic mounting in tape and real package.
• The products do not contain lead and support lead-free solder-
DVCs, DSCs, PDAs, LCD displays, Cellular phones, HDDs, etc.
SHAPES AND DIMENSIONS
(Include terminal area)
Dimensions in mm
RECOMMENDED PC BOARD PATTERN
4.7 Dimensions in mm
Based on inductance
Based on temperature
0.11 0.095 1.0
∗ Rated current: Value obtained when current flows and the temperature has risen to 40°C or when DC current flows and the nominal value of inductance
has fallen by 30%, whichever is smaller.
• Operating temperature range: –40 to +105°C (Including self-temperature rise)
• Conformity to RoHS Directive: This means that, in conformity with EU Directive 2002/95/EC, lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, and specific
bromine-based flame retardants, PBB and PBDE, have not been used, except for exempted applications.
• All specifications are subject to change without notice.
001-04 / 20060927 / e531_vlf4012a_2.fm