Modular Design Options… The DMC-M modular rectangular connector was designed and developed by DEUTSCH
in the 1980s. It has since set the modular connector standard in the Aerospace & Military industries, and is now
standardized by European Specification EN4165.
The DMC-M connector is designed to address a wide range
of requirements with its extended range of contact designs:
• Contacts size 24 to size 8
• Coaxial, Quadrax
• High speed Ethernet or optical contacts.
Each mated half of The DMC-M connector connector can contain
both male and female configuration modules which allow you
to mix input and output with signal and power supply.
• Easy Modification: Simply remove modules from the shells
and replace them with a new layout.
• The DMC-M connector is perfect for new designs, custom and
EASY TO INSTALL
The DMC-M connector provides a large number of insert layout
• Multiple Keying Possibilities between plugs and receptacles.
• Increase Mating Security… Series II, DMC-M scoop proof
Series III inserts and shells.
• Real EMI protection as per EN4165 standard.
• Quick Install coupling.
• Compliant with EN4165 specifications.
• Single Module DMC-M cabin interconnections meet demanding
avionics specifications EN4165, in terms of sealing, vibration, fire,
smoke and toxicity compliance and mechanical endurance.
Single Module DMC-M connector has been designed in composite
material with a metallized plating for weight and mass saving.
TE Components . . . TE Technology . . . TE Know-how . . .
AMP | Agastat | CII | Hartman | Kilovac | Microdot | Nanonics | Raychem | Rochester | DEUTSCH
Get your product to market faster with a smarter, better solution.
AEROSPACE, DEFENSE & MARINE /// DEUTSCH DMC-M EN4165