Slotted Optical Switch
Absolute Maximum Ratings (TA=25°C unless otherwise noted)
Storage & Operating Temperature Range
Lead Soldering Temperature [1/16 inch (1.6mm) from the case for 5 sec. with soldering iron](1)
Forward DC Current
Peak Forward Current (1 µs pulse width, 300 pps)
Reverse DC Voltage
Collector DC Current
-40° C to +85° C
Electrical Characteristics (TA = 25°C unless otherwise noted)
MIN TYP MAX UNITS
Input Diode (see OP140 for additional information)
VF Forward Voltage
- - 1.8
V IF = 20 mA
IR Reverse Current
- - 100 µA VR = 2 V
Output Phototransistor (see OP552 for additional information)
Collector-Emitter Breakdown Voltage
Emitter-Collector Breakdown Voltage
Collector-Emitter Leakage Current
V IC = 1 mA, IF = 0, EE = 0
V IE = 100 µA, IF = 0, EE = 0
- - 100 nA VCE = 10 V, IF = 0, EE = 0
IC(ON) On-State Collector Current
1.0 - 10.0 mA VCE = 5 V, IF = 20 mA
- - 0.4
V IC = 100 µA, IF = 20 mA
(1) RMA flux is recommended. Duration can be extended to 10 seconds maximum when flow soldering.
(2) Derate linearly 1.67 mW/°C above 25° C.
(3) All parameters were tested using pulse techniques.
(4) Lead spacing of 0.220” (5.59 mm) or 0.320” (8.13 mm) is available. Leads are 0.20” square (5.08 mm) and 0.425” long (10.80 mm), which is
(5) Methanol or isopropanol are recommended as cleaning agents. Plastic housing is soluble in chlorinated hydrocarbons and ketones. Spray
and wipe; do not submerge.
(6) Polarity is denoted by color of housing top: LED (gray or clear), sensor (black).
(7) Clear dust protection.
TT Electronics reserves the right to make changes in product specification without
notice or liability. All information is subject to TT Electronics’ own data and is
considered accurate at time of going to print.
© TT electronics plc
TT Electronics | Optek Technology, Inc.
1645 Wallace Drive, Ste. 130, Carrollton, TX USA 75006 |Ph: +1 972 323 2200
www.ttelectronics.com | email@example.com
Issue A 11/2016 Page 2