Varistor are voltage dependent, nonlinear device which have an
electrical behavior similar to back-to-back zener diodes.
TYEE series zinc oxide varistor are nonlinear resistors, consisting
main of zinc oxide and several kinds of metal oxide additive.
They are bilateral and symmetrical V-I characteristics curve and
unparalleled large peak current capability are used for absorption
of transient voltage, suppression of pulse noise and circuit
● Surge Protection in consumer electronics
● Fast response
-- industrial electronics
● Excellent voltage ratio
-- telephone and telecommunication systems ● High stabilization for circuit voltage
-- automobile equipments
● Unparalleled absorption for transient voltage
-- measuring and controller systems
-- electronic home appliances
● Bilateral and symmetrical V-I Characteristics
-- gas and petroleum appliances
● Absorption of switching surge from various
kinds of relays and electro-magnetic valves.
● Electrostatic discharge an spike noise suppression.
● Protection of various kinds of transistors, diodes, ICs,
thyristors, triac semiconductors, and etc.
● Automobile control system such as transistorized ignition
system and electronic fuel injection system, and etc.
● UL1414, UL1449(2nd Edition), CSA, VDE
Explanation of Part Numbers
22 × 100 = 22V
22 × 101 = 220V
TYEE Products Inc.
Page : 1/15