TP155 thermostat is mainly used in the control of electric heating, or wall-mounted boiler, or water valve on the collector in heating system.
Based on the setting temperature, the testing ambient tempearture as the variable, it can automaticly control the on/off of the equipment. Thus to
achieve the thermostatic control of temperature.
2 Model control instruction
AZ155 thermostat is used for control of electric heating in heating system or circulating pump,
with the output signal for AC220V, contact capacity of 10 A (16 A), the control modes are as
1) Off mode The equipment is under off state.
2) On mode When the setting temperature is higher than the testing temperature, the
equipment starts, if lower, it stops.
3 Operation methods:
1) Make the right wirings,1-6: L,N,N,O,T,T.
2) Toggle the switch to select the control modes(On/Off), 0:Off, 1:On, the power instruction light will lit.
3) Switch the dial to set up the temperature, when the testing ambient temperature is higher than setting temperature, the heating instruction
light goes out, when the testing ambient temperature is less than setting temperature, the heating instruction light goes on, the electric heating starts.
4 Overheating protection function
Overheating protection function is optional, the user should state clearly when needed.
10K NTC is used in the overheating protection temperature sensor, the optional overheating protection range are 55,60,65 , the factory has
been set 55 , the user can’t change it.
5 Technical data:
PC+ABS Anti-flaming material
6 Typical product wiring diagram:
“L-N” connect AC90~260V
“N-O” heating after power on, with contact capacity 16A
“T-T” connects 10 K external protection temperature sensors.