TOSHIBA Bipolar Linear Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
TAR5SB15 ~ TAR5SB50
Point Regulators (Low-Dropout Regulator)
The TAR5SBxx Series is comprised of general-purpose bipolar
single-power-supply devices incorporating a control pin which can
be used to turn them ON/OFF.
Overtemperature and overcurrent protection circuits are built
in to the devices’ output circuit.
• Low stand-by current
• Overtemperature/overcurrent protection
• Operation voltage range is wide.
• Maximum output current is high.
• Difference between input voltage and output voltage is low.
• Small package. (SOT-23 5pin)
• Ceramic capacitors can be used.
Pin Assignments (top view)
Weight: 0.014 g (typ.)
VIN GND CONTROL
Overtemperature protection and overcurrent protection functions are not necessary guarantee of operating
ratings below the absolute maximum ratings.
Do not use devices under conditions in which their absolute maximum ratings will be exceeded.
Start of commercial production