TOSHIBA Bi-CMOS Power Integrated Circuit Multi-Chip Package (MCP)
3-Phase Full-Wave Sine-Wave PWM Brushless Motor Driver
The TB67B000FG is a high-voltage PWM brushless DC motor
driver. The product integrates a controller, which supports
sine-wave PWM drive and wide-angle commutation and a
high-voltage driver in a single package (“two-in-one”, i.e. MCP). It
is designed to change the speed of a brushless DC motor directly
by using a speed control analog signal from a microcontroller.
Weight: 0.74 g (typ.)
• A Controller and a high-voltage driver are integrated in a single package.
Sine-wave PWM drive or wide-angle commutation drive is selectable.
• IGBTs are arranged in three-phase bridge unit.
• Built-in oscillator circuit (carrier frequency = fosc/252 (Hz))
• Bootstrap circuitry: Built-in bootstrap diode
• Built-in overcurrent protection, thermal shutdown, undervoltage lockout, and motor-lock detection.
• Internal voltage regulator circuit (VREG = 7 V (typ.), 30 mA (max), Vrefout = 5 V (typ.), 35 mA (max))
• Operating power supply voltage range: VCC = 13.5 to 16.5 V
• Motor power supply operating voltage range: VBB = 50 to 450 V
This product is fabricated by MOS FET. It is sensitive to electrostatic discharge and should be handled with care.
<Reference data> Electro-Static Discharge Test (Condition: Human body model, the number of samples is three.)
U, V, W, and IS2 pins are passed +2kV/-1.5kV and other pins are passed +2kV/-2kV in this test.
(Common pins: Power supply pins (VCC and VBB) or GND pins (SGND and PGND))
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation