TOSHIBA Bi-CD Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Sensorless PWM Driver for 3-Phase Brushless
The TB67B008 series is a three-phase PWM chopper control
driver for sensorless brushless motor. It controls motor rotation
speed by changing the PWM duty cycle, based on the speed
TB67B008FTG/TB67B008FNG: Rotation speed detecting signal
(FG_OUT) is assigned to 8pin and 23pin. It is 1ppr (1 pulse/1
TB67B008AFTG/TB67B008AFNG: Lock detecting signal
(LD_OUT) is assigned to 8 pin and 23 pin. It is high level in
normal state and low level in abnormal state.
TB67B008BFTG/TB67B008BFNG: Rotation speed detecting
signal (FG_OUT) is assigned to 8pin and 23pin. It is 3ppr (3
pulses/1 electrical angle).
TB67B008CFTG/TB67B008CFNG: Lock detecting signal
(LD_OUT) is assigned to 8 pin and 23 pin. It is low level in normal
state and high level in abnormal state.
The TB67B008FTG, TB67B008AFTG, TB67B008BFTG, and
TB67B008CFTG is a product of WQFN24 package.
The TB67B008FNG, TB67B008AFNG, TB67B008BFNG, and
TB67B008CFNG is a product of SSOP24 package.
Products can be selected as usage.
Weight: 0.04 g (typ.)
• Sensorless drive in three-phase full-wave
• PWM chopper control
• Control based on the pulse duty input
• Output current: Absolute maximum rating: 3 A
Weight: 0.13 g (typ.)
• Power supply: Absolute maximum rating: 25 V
• Adjustable output PWM duty cycle
• Selectable lead angle control function
• Soft switching is available in overlapping commutation (150°)
• Rotation speed detecting signal (FG_OUT): 1 ppr: TB67B008FTG (8 pin)/TB67B008FNG (23 pin)
• Lock detecting signal (LD_OUT): High in normal : Low in abnormal: TB67B008AFTG (8 pin) /
TB67B008AFNG (23 pin)
• Rotation speed detecting signal (FG_OUT): 3 ppr: TB67B008BFTG (8pin)/TB67B008BFNG (23 pin)
• Lock detecting signal (LD_OUT): Low in normal: High in abnormal: TB67B008CFTG (8 pin) /
TB67B008CFNG (23 pin)
• Adjustable startup settings
• Selectable forced commutation frequency control function
• Selectable PWM frequency
• Restart function
• Over current detection circuit (ISD)
• Thermal shutdown circuit (TSD)
• Under voltage lock circuit (UVLO)
• Current limiter circuit
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation