TOSHIBA CMOS Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
16-Channel Constant-Current LED Driver of the 3.3-V and 5-V Power Supply
The TC62D776CFG is a constant-current driver for LED and
LED display lighting applications.
The output current from each of the 16 outputs is programmable
via a single external resistor.
The TC62D776CFG contains a 16-channel shift register, a
16-channel latch, a 16-channel AND gate and a 16-channel
Fabricated with a CMOS process, the TC62D776CFG allows
high-speed data transfer.
It operates with a 3.3- or 5-V power supply.
Weight : 0.32g Typ.
● Supply voltage
● 16-output built-in
: VDD = 3.0 to 5.5 V
● Output current setup range
: IOUT = 1.5 to 90 mA
● Constant current output accuracy (@ REXT = 1.2 kΩ, VOUT = 1.0 V, VDD = 3.3 V, 5.0 V)
: S rank; between outputs ± 1.5 % (max)
: S rank; between devices ± 1.5 % (max)
: N rank; between outputs ± 2.5 % (max)
: N rank; between devices ± 2.5 % (max)
: VOUT = 17 V (max)
● I/O interface
: CMOS interfaces (Schmitt trigger input)
● Data transfer frequency
: fSCK = 25 MHz (max)
● Operation temperature range
: Topr = −40 to 85 °C
● 8-bit (256 steps) current correction function built-in.
1 bit (HC) by the MSB side: Selects the output current range.
7 bit by the LSB side: Output current is adjusted at 128 steps in the range of 11% to 45%. (In the case of HC=1)
Output current is adjusted at 128 steps in the range of 50% to 200%. (In the case of HC=0)
● Thermal shutdown function (TSD) built-in.
● Output error detection function built-in.
Auto-output error detection and manual-output error detection using commands
Output open detection function (OOD) and output short detection function (OSD) built-in.
● Power-on-reset function built-in. (When the power supply is turned on, internal data is reset)
● Stand-by function built-in. (IDD = 1μA at standby mode)
● Output delay function built-in. (Output switching noise is reduced)
For detailed part naming conventions, contact your local Toshiba sales representative or distributor.