TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
The TC74HC151A is a high speed CMOS 8-CHANNEL
MULTIPLEXER fabricated with silicon gate C2MOS technology.
It achieves the high speed operation similar to equivalent
LSTTL while maintaining the CMOS low power dissipation.
One of eight date input signals (D0-D7) is selected by decoding
of the three-bit address input (A, B, C). The selected data appears
on two outputs: non-inverting (Y) and inverting (W).
The strobe input provides two output conditions; a low level on
the strobe input transfers the selected data to the outputs. A high
level on the strobe input sets the Y output low and the W output
high without regard to the data or select input conditions.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static
discharge or transient excess voltage.
• High speed: tpd = 15 ns (typ.) at VCC = 5 V
• Low power dissipation: ICC = 4 μA (max) at Ta = 25°C
• High noise immunity: VNIH = VNIL = 28% VCC (min)
• Output drive capability: 10 LSTTL loads
• Symmetrical output impedance: |IOH| = IOL = 4 mA (min)
• Balanced propagation delays: tpLH ∼− tpHL
• Wide operating voltage range: VCC (opr) = 2 to 6 V
• Pin and function compatible with 74LS151
: 1.00 g (typ.)
: 0.18 g (typ.)
Start of commercial production