TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
8-Channel Multiplexer (3-state)
The TC74HC251A is a high speed CMOS 8-CHANNEL
MULTIPLEXER fabricated with silicon gate C2MOS technology.
It achieves the high speed operation similar to equivalent
LSTTL while maintaining the CMOS low power dissipation.
One of eight date input signals (D0-D7) is selected by decoding
of the address input (A, B, C). The selected data appears on two
outputs; non-inverting (Y) and inverting (W). When the strobe
input is held high, both outputs are in the high-impedance state.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static
discharge or transient excess voltage.
• High speed: tpd = 15 ns (typ.) at VCC = 5 V
• Low power dissipation: ICC = 4 μA (max) at Ta = 25°C
• High noise immunity: VNIH = VNIL = 28% VCC (min)
• Output drive capability: 10 LSTTL loads
• Symmetrical output impedance: |IOH| = IOL = 4 mA (min)
• Balanced propagation delays: tpLH ∼− tpHL
• Wide operating voltage range: VCC (opr) = 2 to 6 V
• Pin and function compatible with 74LS251
: 1.00 g (typ.)
: 0.18 g (typ.)
Start of commercial production