TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
4-Bit D Type Latch
The TC74HC375A is a high speed CMOS D-TYPE LATCH
fabricated with silicon gate C2MOS technology.
It achieves the high speed operation similar to equivalent
LSTTL while maintaining the CMOS low power dissipation.
It contains two groups of 2-bit latches controlled by an enable
input (G1·2 or G3·4) and each group can be used in different
Data applied to the data inputs are transferred to the Q and
Q outputs whin the enable inputs is high. When the enable
input is low, the outputs are not affected.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static
discharge or transient excess voltage.
• High speed: tpd = 14 ns (typ.) at VCC = 5 V
• Low power dissipation: ICC = 4 μA (max) at Ta = 25°C
• High noise immunity: VNIH = VNIL = 28% VCC (min)
• Output drive capability: 10 LSTTL loads
• Symmetrical output impedance: |IOH| = IOL = 4 mA (min)
• Balanced propagation delays: tpLH ∼− tpHL
• Wide operating voltage range: VCC (opr) = 2 to 6 V
• Pin and function compatible with 74LS375
: 1.00 g (typ.)
: 0.18 g (typ.)
Start of commercial production