TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Dual 4-Input NOR Gate
The TC74HC4002A is a high speed CMOS 4-INPUT NOR
GATE fabricated with silicon gate C2MOS technology.
It actives the high speed operation similar to equivalent
LSTTL while maintaining the CMOS low power dissipation.
The internal circuit is composed of 3 stages including a buffer
output, which provide high noise immunity and stable output.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static
discharge or transient excess voltage.
• High speed: tpd = 10 ns (typ.) at VCC = 5 V
• Low power dissipation: ICC = 1 μA (max) at Ta = 25°C
• High noise immunity: VNIH = VNIL = 28% VCC (min)
• Output drive capability: 10 LSTTL loads
• Symmetrical output impedance: |IOH| = IOL = 4 mA (min)
• Balanced propagation delays: tpLH ∼− tpHL
• Wide operating voltage range: VCC (opr) = 2 to 6 V
• Pin and function compatible with 4002B.
: 0.96 g (typ.)
: 0.18 g (typ.)
Start of commercial production