TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Triple 3-Input OR Gate
The TC74HC4075A is a high speed CMOS 3-INPUT OR GATE
fabricated with silicon gate C2MOS technology.
It achieves the high speed operation similar to equivalent
LSTTL while maintaining the CMOS low power dissipation.
The internal circuit is composed of 4 stages including a
buffered outputs, which provide high noise immunity and stable
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static
discharge or transient excess voltage.
• High speed: tpd = 8 ns (typ.) at VCC = 5 V
• Low power dissipation: ICC = 2 μA (max) at Ta = 25°C
• High noise immunity: VNIH = VNIL = 28% VCC (min)
• Output drive capability: 10 LSTTL loads
• Symmetrical output impedance: |IOH| = IOL = 4 mA (min)
• Balanced propagation delays: tpLH ∼− tpHL
• Wide operating voltage range: VCC (opr) = 2 to 6 V
• Pin and function compatible with 4075B
: 0.96 g (typ.)
: 0.18 g (typ.)
IEC Logic Symbol
Start of commercial production