TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Low-Voltage Quad Bus Buffer with 5-V Tolerant Inputs and Outputs
The TC74LCX126 is a high-performance CMOS quad bus buffers.
Designed for use in 3.3-V systems, it achieves high-speed operation
while maintaining the CMOS low power dissipation.
The device is designed for low-voltage (3.3 V) VCC applications, but it
could be used to interface to 5-V supply environment for inputs.
This device requires the 3-state control input (OE) to be set high to
place the output into the high impedance state.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static
• Low-voltage operation: VCC = 1.65 to 3.6 V
• High-speed operation: tpd = 6.0 ns (max) (VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 V)
• Ouput current: |IOH|/IOL = 24 mA (min) (VCC = 3.0 V)
• Latch-up performance: ＞±500 mA
Available in JEDEC SOP, JEITA SOP, VSSOP (US)
• Power-down protection is provided on all inputs and outputs
• Pin and function compatible with the 74 series
(74AC/VHC/HC/F/ALS/LS etc.) 126 type
: 0.18 g (typ.)
: 0.02 g (typ.)
Note: The Electrical Characteristics of VCC = 1.8 ± 0.15 V is only applicable for products which manufactured
from January 2009 onward.
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Start of commercial production