TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Low-Voltage 16-Bit D-Type Flip-Flop with 5-V Tolerant Inputs and Outputs
The TC74LCX16374FT is a high-performance CMOS 16-bit
D-type flip-flop. Designed for use in 2.5-V or 3.3-V systems, it
achieves high-speed operation while maintaining the CMOS low
The device is designed for low-voltage (2.5-V or 3.3-V) VCC
applications, but it could be used to interface to 5-V supply
environment for both inputs and outputs.
This 16-bit D-type flip-flop is controlled by a clock input (CK)
and an output enable input ( OE ) which are common to each byte.
It can be used as two 8-bit flip-flops or one 16-bit flip-flop. When
the OE input is high, the outputs are in a high-impedance state.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static
• Low-voltage operation: VCC = 2.0 to 3.6 V
• High-speed operation: tpd = 6.2 ns (max) (VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 V)
• Ouput current: |IOH|/IOL = 24 mA (min) (VCC = 3.0 V)
• Latch-up performance: −500 mA
• Package: TSSOP
• Power-down protection provided on all inputs and outputs
Weight: 0.25 g (typ.)
Start of commercial production