CMOS Digital Integrated Circuits Silicon Monolithic
1. Functional Description
• Low-Voltage Quad 2-Channel Multiplexer with 3.6-V Tolerant Inputs and Outputs
The TC74VCX157FK is a high performance CMOS multiplexer which is guaranteed to operate from 1.2 V to 3.6
V. Designed for use in 1.5 V, 1.8 V, 2.5 V or 3.3 V systems, it achieves high. speed operation while maintaining
the CMOS low power dissipation.
It is also designed with over voltage tolerant inputs and outputs up to 3.6 V.
It consists of four 2-input digital multiplexers with common select and strobe inputs.
When the ST input is held "H" level, selection of data is inhibited and all the outputs become "L" level. The
SELECT decoding determines whether the A or B inputs get routed to their corresponding Y outputs.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge.
(1) Low-voltage operation: VCC = 1.2 to 3.6 V
(2) High-speed operation: tpd = 3.0 ns (max) (VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 V)
tpd = 3.5 ns (max) (VCC = 2.3 to 2.7 V)
tpd = 7.0 ns (max) (VCC = 1.65 to 1.95 V)
tpd = 14.0 ns (max) (VCC = 1.4 to 1.6 V)
tpd = 35.0 ns (max) (VCC = 1.2 V)
(3) Output current: IOH/IOL = ±24 mA (min) (VCC = 3.0 V)
IOH/IOL = ±18 mA (min) (VCC = 2.3 V)
IOH/IOL = ±6 mA (min) (VCC = 1.65 V)
IOH/IOL = ±2 mA (min) (VCC = 1.4 V)
(4) Latch-up performance: -300 mA
(5) ESD performance: Human Body Model ≥ ±2000 V
(6) 3.6 V tolerant function and power-down protection provided on all inputs and outputs.
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Start of commercial production