TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Low-Voltage 16-Bit Bus Buffer with 3.6-V Tolerant Inputs and Outputs
The TC74VCX162244FT is a high-performance CMOS 16-bit
bus buffer. Designed for use in 1.8-V, 2.5-V or 3.3-V systems, it
achieves high-speed operation while maintaining the CMOS low
It is also designed with overvoltage tolerant inputs and outputs
up to 3.6 V.
This device is non-inverting 3-state buffer having four
active-low output enables. It can be used as four 4-bit buffers two
8-bit buffers or one 16-bit buffer. When the OE input is high, the
outputs are in a high-impedance state. This device is designed to
be used with 3-state memory address drivers, etc.
Weight: 0.25 g (typ.)
The 26-Ω series resistor helps reducing output overshoot and
undershoot without external resistor.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge.
• 26-Ω series resistors on outputs.
• Low-voltage operation: VCC = 1.8 to 3.6 V
• High- speed operation : tpd = 3.3 ns (max) (VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 V)
: tpd = 3.8 ns (max) (VCC = 2.3 to 2.7 V)
: tpd = 5.7 ns (max) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• Output current: IOH/IOL = ±12 mA (min) (VCC = 3.0 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±8 mA (min) (VCC = 2.3 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±4 mA (min) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• Latch-up performance: −300 mA
• ESD performance: Machine model ≥ ±200 V
Human body model ≥ ±2000 V
• Package: TSSOP
• 3.6-V tolerant function and power-down protection provided on all inputs and outputs
Start of commercial production