TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Low-Voltage 16-Bit Bus Transceiver with 3.6-V Tolerant Inputs and Outputs
The TC74VCX16245FT is a high-performance CMOS 16-bit bus
transceiver. Designed for use in 1.8-V, 2.5-V or 3.3-V systems, it
achieves high-speed operation while maintaining the CMOS low
It is also designed with overvoltage tolerant inputs and outputs up
to 3.6 V.
This 16-bit bus transceiver is controlled by direction control (DIR)
inputs and output enable (OE) inputs which are common to each
byte. It can be used as two 8-bit transceivers or one 16-bit
transceiver. The direction of data transmission is determined by the
level of the DIR inputs. The OE inputs can be used to disable the
device so that the busses are effectively isolated.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge.
Weight: 0.25 g (typ.)
• Low-voltage operation: VCC = 1.8 to 3.6 V
• High-speed operation : tpd = 2.5 ns (max) (VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 V)
: tpd = 3.0 ns (max) (VCC = 2.3 to 2.7 V)
: tpd = 5.0 ns (max) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• Output current : IOH/IOL = ±24 mA (min) (VCC = 3.0 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±18 mA (min) (VCC = 2.3 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±6 mA (min) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• Latch-up performance: −300 mA
• ESD performance: Machine model ≥ ±200 V
Human body model ≥ ±2000 V
• Package: TSSOP
• Bidirectional interface between 2.5 V and 3.3 V signals.
• 3.6-V tolerant function and power-down protection provided on all inputs and outputs
Do not apply a signal to any bus pins when it is in the output mode. Damage may result.
All floating (high impedance) bus pins must have their input level fixed by means of pull-up or pull-down
Start of commercial production