TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Low-Voltage 18-Bit D-Type Flip-Flop with 3.6-V Tolerant Inputs and Outputs
The TC74VCX162823FT is a high-performance CMOS 18-bit
D-type flip-flop. Designed for use in 1.8-V, 2.5-V or 3.3-V systems,
it achieves high-speed operation while maintaining the CMOS
low power dissipation.
It is also designed with overvoltage tolerant inputs and outputs
up to 3.6 V.
The TC74VCX162823FT can be used as two 9-bit flip-flops or
one 18-bit flip-flop. With the clock-enable (CKEN) input low, the
D-type flip-flops enter data on the low-to-high transitions of the
clock. Taking CKEN high disables the clock buffer, thus latching
the outputs. Taking the clear (CLR) input low causes the Q
Weight: 0.25 g (typ.)
outputs to go low independently of the clock. When the OE input
is high, the outputs are in a high-impedance state. This device is designed to be used with 3-state memory address
The 26-Ω series resistor helps reducing output overshoot and undershoot without external resistor.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge.
• 26-Ω series resistors on outputs
• Low-voltage operation: VCC = 1.8 to 3.6 V
• High-speed operation: tpd = 4.4 ns (max) (VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 V)
: tpd = 5.8 ns (max) (VCC = 2.3 to 2.7 V)
: tpd = 9.8 ns (max) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• Output current: IOH/IOL = ±12 mA (min) (VCC = 3.0 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±8 mA (min) (VCC = 2.3 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±4 mA (min) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• Latch-up performance: −300 mA
• ESD performance: Machine model ≥ ±200 V
Human body model ≥ ±2000 V
• Package: TSSOP
• 3.6-V tolerant function and power-down protection provided on all inputs and outputs
Start of commercial production