TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Low-Voltage 18-Bit Universal Bus Driver with 3.6-V Tolerant Inputs and Outputs
The TC74VCX162834FT is a high-performance CMOS 18-bit
universal bus driver. Designed for use in 1.8-V, 2.5-V or 3.3-V
systems, it achieves high-speed operation while maintaining the
CMOS low power dissipation.
It is also designed with overvoltage tolerant inputs and outputs
up to 3.6 V.
Data flow from A to Y is controlled by the output-enable (OE)
input. The device operates in the transparent mode when the
latch-enable (LE) input is low.
When LE is high, the A data is latched if the clock (CK) input
is held at a high or low logic level. If LE is high, the A data is
Weight: 0.25 g (typ.)
stored in the latch/flip-flop on the low-to-high transition of CK.
When OE is high, the outputs are in a high-impedance state. The 26-Ω series resistor helps reducing output
overshoot and undershoot without external resistor.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge.
• 26-Ω series resistors on outputs
• Low-voltage operation: VCC = 1.8 to 3.6 V
• High-speed operation: tpd = 3.9 ns (max) (VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 V)
: tpd = 5.0 ns (max) (VCC = 2.3 to 2.7 V)
: tpd = 9.8 ns (max) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• Output current: IOH/IOL = ±12 mA (min) (VCC = 3.0 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±8 mA (min) (VCC = 2.3 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±4 mA (min) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• Latch-up performance: −300 mA
• ESD performance: Machine model ≥ ±200 V
Human body model ≥ ±2000 V
• Package: TSSOP
• 3.6-V tolerant function and power-down protection provided on all inputs and outputs
Start of commercial production