TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Low-Voltage 16-Bit D-Type Latch with Bushold
The TC74VCXH162373FT is a high-performance CMOS 16-bit
D-type latch. Designed for use in 1.8-V, 2.5-V or 3.3-V systems, it
achieves high-speed operation while maintaining the CMOS low
This 16-bit D-type latch is controlled by a latch enable input
(LE) and an output enable input ( OE ) which are common to each
byte. It can be used as two 8-bit latches or one 16-bit latch. When
the OE input is high, the outputs are in a high-impedance state.
The 26-Ω series resistor helps reducing output overshoot and
undershoot without external resistor.
The D data inputs include active bushold circuitry, eliminating
Weight: 0.25 g (typ.)
the need for external pull-up resistors to hold unused or floating
data inputs at a valid logic level.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge.
• 26-Ω series resistors on outputs
• Low-voltage operation: VCC = 1.8 to 3.6 V
• Bushold on data inputs eliminating the need for external pull-up/pull-down resistors
• High-speed operation: tpd = 3.3 ns (max) (VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 V)
: tpd = 4.5 ns (max) (VCC = 2.3 to 2.7 V)
: tpd = 5.8 ns (max) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• Output current: IOH/IOL = ±12 mA (min) (VCC = 3.0 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±8 mA (min) (VCC = 2.3 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±4 mA (min) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• Latch-up performance: −300 mA
• ESD performance: Machine model ≥ ±200 V
Human body model ≥ ±2000 V
• Package: TSSOP
• 3.6-V tolerant function and power-down protection control inputs and outputs
Start of commercial production