TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Low-Voltage 20-Bit Bus Buffer with Bushold
The TC74VCXH162827FT is a high-performance CMOS 20-bit
bus buffer. Designed for use in 1.8-V, 2.5-V or 3.3-V systems, it
achieves high-speed operation while maintaining the CMOS low
The TC74VCXH162827FT is composed of two 10-bit sections
with separate output-enable signals. For either 10-bit buffer
section, the two output-enable (1OE1 and 1OE2 or 2OE1 and
2OE2) inputs must both be low for the corresponding Y outputs
to be active. When the OE input is high, the outputs are in a
high impedance state. This device is designed to be used with
3-state memory address drivers, etc.
Weight: 0.25 g (typ.)
The 26-Ω series resistor helps reducing output overshoot and
undershoot without external resistor.
The A data inputs include active bushold circuitry, eliminating the need for external pull-up resistors to hold
unused or floating data inputs at a valid logic level.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge.
• 26-Ω series resistors on outputs
• Low-voltage operation: VCC = 1.8 to 3.6 V
• Bushold on data inputs eliminating the need for external pull-up/pull-down resistors
• High-speed operation: tpd = 3.4 (max) (VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 V)
: tpd = 4.1 (max) (VCC = 2.3 to 2.7 V)
: tpd = 8.2 (max) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• Output current: IOH/IOL = ±12 mA (min) (VCC = 3.0 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±8 mA (min) (VCC = 2.3 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±4 mA (min) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• Latch-up performance: −300 mA
• ESD performance: Machine model ≥ ±200 V
Human body model ≥ ±2000 V
• Package: TSSOP
• 3.6-V tolerant function and power-down protection control inputs and outputs
Start of commercial production