TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Low-Voltage 16-Bit Bus Transceiver/Register with Bushold
The TC74VCXH16646FT is a high-performance CMOS 16-bit
bus transceiver/register. Designed for use in 1.8-V, 2.5-V or 3.3-V
systems, it achieves high-speed operation while maintaining the
CMOS low power dissipation.
This device is bus transceiver with 3-state outputs, D-type
flip-flops, and control circuitry arranged for multiplexed
transmission of data directly from the internal registers.
The A, B data inputs include active bushold circuitry,
eliminating the need for external pull-up resistors to hold unused
or floating data inputs at a valid logic level.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static
Weight: 0.25 g (typ.)
• Low-voltage operation: VCC = 1.8 to 3.6 V
• Bushold on data inputs eliminating the need for external pull-up/pull-down resistors
• High-speed operation : tpd = 2.9 ns (max) (VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 V)
: tpd = 3.5 ns (max) (VCC = 2.3 to 2.7 V)
: tpd = 7.0 ns (max) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• 3.6-V tolerant control inputs
• Output current: IOH/IOL = ±24 mA (min) (VCC = 3.0 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±18 mA (min) (VCC = 2.3 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±6 mA (min) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• Latch-up performance: −300 mA
• ESD performance: Machine model ≥ ±200 V
Human body model ≥ ±2000 V
• Package: TSSOP
Note: Do not apply a signal to any bus pins when it is in the output mode. Damage may result.
Start of commercial production