TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Low-Voltage 16-Bit Bus Transceiver with Bushold
The TC74VCXHR162245FT is a high-performance CMOS 16-bit
bus transceiver. Designed for use in 1.8-V, 2.5-V or 3.3-V systems, it
achieves high-speed operation while maintaining the CMOS low
This 16-bit bus transceiver is controlled by direction control (DIR)
inputs and output enable ( OE ) inputs which are common to each
byte. It can be used as two 8-bit transceivers or one 16-bit
transceiver. The direction of data transmission is determined by the
level of the DIR inputs. The OE inputs can be used to disable the
device so that the busses are effectively isolated.
The 26-Ω series resistor helps reducing output overshoot and
Weight: 0.25 g (typ.)
undershoot without external resistor.
The A, B data inputs include active bushold circuitry, eliminating the need for external pull-up resistors to hold unused
or floating data inputs at a valid logic level.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge.
• 26-Ω series resistors on all outputs
• Low-voltage operation: VCC = 1.8 to 3.6 V
• Bushold on data inputs eliminating the need for external pull-up/pull-down resistors
• High-speed operation: tpd = 3.4 ns (max) (VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 V)
: tpd = 4.3 ns (max) (VCC = 2.3 to 2.7 V)
: tpd = 5.7 ns (max) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• 3.6-V tolerant control inputs.
• Output current: IOH/IOL = ±12 mA (min) (VCC = 3.0 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±8 mA (min) (VCC = 2.3 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±4 mA (min) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• Latch-up performance: −300 mA
• ESD performance: Machine model ≥ ±200 V
Human body model ≥ ±2000 V
• Package: TSSOP
Note: Do not apply a signal to any bus pins when it is in the output mode. Damage may result.
Start of commercial production