TOSHIBA CMOS Linear Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Single Operational Amplifier (Low Noise Operational Amplifier)
• Low Noise Operational Amplifier: VNI = 15 nV/√Hz(typ.)
at VDD=3.3 V
• Small Phase Delay: -2.5 degree (typ.) at VDD=3.3 V
• Low Current Consumption: 230 μA (typ.) at VDD=3.3 V
• Ultra-compact package
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
SON5-P-0202-0.65B : 0.007 g (typ.)
Differential input voltage
VDD to VSS
−40 to 85
−55 to 125
Note: Using continuously under heavy loads (e.g. the application of high temperature/current/voltage and the
significant change in temperature, etc.) may cause this product to decrease in the reliability significantly even if
the operating conditions (i.e. operating temperature/current/voltage, etc.) are within the absolute maximum
ratings and the operating ranges.
Please design the appropriate reliability upon reviewing the Toshiba Semiconductor Reliability Handbook
(“Handling Precautions”/“Derating Concept and Methods”) and individual reliability data (i.e. reliability test report
and estimated failure rate, etc).
Note1: Mounted on a glass epoxy circuit board of 30 mm × 30 mm. Pad dimension of 35mm2
Operating Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
2.2 to 5.5
1. Do not use this product in a voltage follower circuit or outside the range of the common mode input voltage.
(For the common mode input voltage, see DC Characteristics on Page 2). Failure to follow this instruction may cause
2. A higher load capacitance will increase the risk of voltage oscillation, even if this product is used within the range of
the common mode input voltage. Allow sufficient capacitance value margin when designing your circuit and using this
product to prevent voltage oscillation.
Start of commercial production