TOSHIBA Bi-CMOS Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
3-phase Full-wave Sine-wave PWM driving Brushless Motor Controller with Speed Control Function
The TC78B004AFTG is a 3-phase full-wave Sine-wave PWM
driving brushless motor control IC with the speed control
Sine-wave PWM driving with 2-phase modulation enables
driving in high efficiency and low noise condition.
The speed control function which can change speed of the
motor is built in this product.
Weight: 0.0849 g (typ.)
● Sine-wave PWM driving system
● 2-phase modulation system with low switching loss
● Built-in Dead time function
● External clock input
● FLL + PLL speed control circuit
● READY circuit output
● Built-in FG amplifier
● Built-in Auto lead angle correction function
● Built-in CW/Stop (Standby) / CCW / Brake functions
● Built-in Over current limitation function
● Built-in Lock protection function
Note: This product has a MOS structure and is sensitive to electrostatic discharge. When handling this
product, ensure that the environment is protected against electrostatic discharge by using an
earth strap, a conductive mat and an ionizer. Ensure also that the ambient temperature and
relative humidity are maintained at reasonable levels.
The IC should be installed correctly. Otherwise, the IC or peripheral parts and devices may be
degraded or permanently damaged.
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation