TOSHIBA CD process Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Dual H Bridge driver IC
The TC78H660FTG is a dual H Bridge driver IC which incorporates DMOS
with low on-resistance in output transistors.
It can control two DC brushed motors or one stepping motor.
Weight: 22.9 mg (typ.)
• Built-in Dual H Bridge
• PWM controlled constant-current drive
• Power supply operating voltage: 2.5 V to 16.0 V
• Output current ratings: 2.0 A (max)
• Low on-resistance (High + Low side = 0.48 Ω (typ.)) MOSFET output stage
• Built-in Sense resistor less current control architecture (Advanced Current Detection System)
• Multi error detect functions (Thermal shutdown (TSD), Over current (ISD)) and Under voltage lockout(UVLO))
• Error detection (TSD/ISD) flag output function
• Built-in VCC regulator for internal circuit
• Chopping frequency of a motor can be adjusted by external resistor
• Selectable Forward / Reverse / Stop / Brake modes
• Small QFN package with thermal pad (16pin)
Note: Please be careful about thermal conditions during using.
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Start of commercial production