TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
TC7MB3244CFT, TC7MB3244CFK, TC7MB3244CFTG
TC7MB3245CFT, TC7MB3245CFK, TC7MB3245CFTG
Low Capacitance Octal Bus Switch
The TC7MB3244C, TC7MB3245C is a Low ON-resistance /
Low Capacitance CMOS 8bit Bus Switch. The low on-resistance
of the switch allows connections to be made with minimal
propagation delay time.
The TC7MB3244C is organized as two 4-bit low-impedance
switches with separate output-enable ( OE ) inputs. When OE is
low, the switch is on and data can flow from port A to port B, or
vice versa. When OE is high, the switch is open and a
high-impedance state exists between the two ports.
The TC7MB3245C requires the output enable ( OE ) input to be
set high to place the output into the high impedance.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static
• Operating voltage: VCC = 4.0 to 5.5 V
• On-capacitance: CI/O = 7 pF Switch On (typ.) @ VCC = 5 V
• On-resistance: RON = 3 Ω (typ.) @ VCC = 4.5 V, VIS = 0 V
• ESD performance: Machine model ≥ ±200 V
Human body model ≥ ±2000 V
• Compatible with TTL outputs (control inputs)
• Power-down protection for inputs ( OE and I/O)
• Package: TSSOP20,VSSOP20 (US20), VQON20
Note: When mounting VQON package, the type of recommended
flux is RA or RMA.
: 0.08 g ( typ.)
: 0.03 g ( typ.)
: 0.0145g ( typ.)
Start of commercial production