CMOS Digital Integrated Circuits Silicon Monolithic
1. Functional Description
• 2 Differential Channel, 2:1 multiplexer/demultiplexer switch for PCI Express Gen3
The TC7PCI3212MT and TC7PCI3215MT are 2 differential channel, 1-2 multiplexer/demultiplexer for PCI
Express Gen3 (8Gbps), or other high-speed interface applications.
The An+/An- inputs is connected to the Bn+/Bn- or Cn+/Cn- outputs determined by the combination both the
select input (SEL) and output enable (OE). When the output enable (OE) input is held high-level, the switches
are open (high-impedance state) with regardless the state of select inputs and reducing consumption current.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge.
(1) Operating voltage: VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 V
(2) Switch terminal ON-capacitance: CI/O = 1.5 pF Switch On (typ.) @VCC = 3.3 V
(3) ON resistance: RON = 7.5 Ω (typ.) @VCC = 3.0 V, VIS = 0 V
(4) -3dB Bandwidth: BW = 11.5 GHz (typ.) @ VCC = 3.3 V
(5) Insertion Loss: DDIL = -1 dB (typ.) @ VCC = 3.3 V, f = 4 GHz
(6) Off Isolation: DDOIRR = -20 dB (typ.) @ VCC = 3.3 V, f = 4 GHz
(7) Crosstalk: DDNEXT = -40 dB (typ.) @ VCC = 3.3 V, f = 4 GHz
(8) ESD performance: Machine model ≥ ±200 V, Human body model ≥ ±2000 V
(9) Package: TQFN20