CMOS Digital Integrated Circuits Silicon Monolithic
1. Functional Description
• Low-Capacitance Single Bus Switch (analog)
The TC7SB66CFU and TC7SB67CFU are low ON-resistance, high-speed CMOS 1-bit bus switches. These bus
switches allow connections or disconnections to be made with minimal propagation delay while maintaining Low
power dissipation which is the feature of CMOS.
TC7SB66CFU requires the output enable (OE) input to be set low to place the output into the high impedance
state,whereas the TC7SB67CFU requires the output enable (OE) input to be set high to place the output into the
These Bus switches consist of P-MOS and N-MOS structure, meaning these devices are suitable for analog signal
All inputs are equipped with protector circuits to protect the device from static discharge.
(1) AEC-Q100 (rev.H) Grade 1 qualified (Note 1)
(2) Wide operating temperature range: Topr = -40 to 125 (Note 2)
(3) Operating voltage: VCC = 1.65 to 5.5 V
(4) ON capacitance: CI/O = 10 pF Switch On (typ.) @VCC = 5.0 V
(5) ON resistance: RON = 4 Ω (typ.) @VCC = 4.5 V, VIS = 0 V
(6) ESD performance: Machine model ≥ ±200 V, Human body model ≥ ±2000 V
(7) Package: USV
Note 1: This device is compliant with the reliability requirements of AEC-Q100. For details, contact your Toshiba sales
Note 2: For devices with the ordering part number ending in (CT. Topr = -40 to 85 for the other devices.
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Start of commercial production