TOSHIBA CMOS Linear Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Ultra low quiescent current, Fast Load Transient 300 mA CMOS Low Drop-Out Regulator in
ultra small package
The TCR3UG series are CMOS general-purpose single-output voltage
regulators with an on/off control input, featuring ultra low quiescent bias
current and low dropout voltage.
These voltage regulators are available in fixed output voltages between 0.8
V and 5.0 V and capable of driving up to 300 mA. They feature Over-current
protection, Thermal Shutdown function and Auto-discharge option.
The TCR3UG series is offered in the ultra small plastic mold package
WCSP4F (0.645 mm x 0.645 mm (typ.); t 0.33 mm (max)) and has a low
dropout voltage of 155 mV (3.3 V output, IOUT = 300 mA). As small ceramic
input and output capacitors 1 μF can be used with the TCR3UG series, these
devices are ideal for portable applications that require high-density board
such as cellular phones, IoT equipment and wearable devices.
Weight: 0.26 mg (typ.)
Power IC developed for portable applications, IoT equipment and wearable devices
• Ultra small package WCSP4F (0.645 mm x 0.645 mm (typ.); t 0.33 mm (max)).
• Low quiescent bias current (IB(ON) = 0.34 μA (typ.) at IOUT = 0 mA, output voltage up to 1.5 V)
• High ripple rejection ratio 70 dB at 0.8 V-output
• Fast load transient response ± 60 mV at 0.8 V-output, IOUT = 1 mA ⇔ 50 mA
• Low dropout voltage
VDO =VIN-VOUT = 140 mV (typ.) at 3.3 V-output, IOUT = 300 mA
• Wide range output voltage line up (VOUT = 0.8 to 5.0 V)
• High VOUT accuracy ± 1.0 % (1.8 V ≤ VOUT)
• Auto-discharge (TCR3UGxxA series)/ Non-discharge (TCR3UGxxB series) line up
• Overcurrent protection
• Thermal shutdown function
• Inrush current protection circuit
• Pull down connection between CONTROL and GND
• Ceramic capacitors can be used (CIN = 1 μF, COUT = 1 μF)
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Start of commercial production