Bipolar Transistors Silicon NPN Epitaxial Type
• Inverter Circuits
• Driver Circuits
(1) The integrated bias resistor reduces the number of external parts required, making it possible to reduce
system size and assembly time.
(2) Toshiba offers transistors with a wide range of resistance to accommodate various circuit designs.
(3) Complementary to TDTA143E
3. Packaging and Internal Circuit
1: IN (Base)
2: GND (Emitter)
3: OUT (Collector)
4. Absolute Maximum Ratings (Note) (Unless otherwise specified, Ta = 25 �)
-55 to 150
Using continuously under heavy loads (e.g. the application of high temperature/current/voltage and the
significant change in temperature, etc.) may cause this product to decrease in the reliability significantly even
if the operating conditions (i.e. operating temperature/current/voltage, etc.) are within the absolute maximum
Please design the appropriate reliability upon reviewing the Toshiba Semiconductor Reliability Handbook
("Handling Precautions"/"Derating Concept and Methods") and individual reliability data (i.e. reliability test
report and estimated failure rate, etc).
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Start of commercial production