• Security Systems
• I/O Interface Boards
• Factory Automation (FA)
• Measuring Instruments
• Mechanical relay replacements
The Toshiba TLP170GM consists of an infrared LED optically coupled to a photo-MOSFET in a 4-pin SO6 package,
which is suitable for surface mount assembly.
The TLP170GM is suitable for the battery management systems which require space savings.
For details, see "Devices in Halogen-Free Resin Packages" at the end of this datasheet.
(2) Normally opened (1-Form-A)
(3) OFF-state output terminal voltage: 350 V (min)
(4) Trigger LED current: 1 mA (max)
(5) ON-state current: 110 mA (max)
(6) ON-state resistance: 35 Ω (max, t < 1 s)
(7) ON-state resistance: 50 Ω (max, continuous)
(8) Isolation voltage: 3750 Vrms (min)
(9) Safety standards
UL-recognized: UL 1577, File No.E67349
cUL-recognized: CSA Component Acceptance Service No.5A File No.E67349
VDE-approved: EN 60747-5-5 (Note 1)
Note 1: When a VDE approved type is needed, please designate the Option (V4).
Table 3.1 Mechanical Parameters
Internal isolation thickness
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Start of commercial production