Photocouplers Infrared LED & Photo IC
• Intelligent Power Module Signal Isolation
• Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
• High-Speed Digital Interfacing for Instrumentation and Control Devices
The Toshiba TLP2345 consists of high-output infrared LED coupled with a high-gain, high-speed photo detector.
It is housed in the SO6 package.
This product can operate in power supply voltage 4.5 V to 30 V with the maximum operative temperature of 110
. Since TLP2345 has guaranteed 3 mA low supply current (ICCL/ICCH), and 1.6 mA low threshold input current
(IFLH), it contributes to energy saving of devices. It can drive directly from a microcomputer for a low input
current. The detector has a totem-pole output stage with current sourcing and sinking capabilities. The TLP2345
has an internal Faraday shield that provides a guaranteed common-mode transient immunity of ±30 kV/µs. The
TLP2345 has a buffer output. An inverter output version, the TLP2348, is also available.
(1) Buffer logic type (totem pole output)
(2) Package: SO6
(3) Operating temperature: -40 to 110
(4) Supply voltage: 4.5 to 30 V
(5) Threshold input current: 1.6 mA (max)
(6) Supply current: 3 mA (max)
(7) Propagation delay time: 120 ns (max)
(8) Pulse width distortion: 40 ns (max)
(9) Common-mode transient immunity: ±30 kV/µs (min)
(10) Isolation voltage: 3750 Vrms (min)
(11) Safety standards
UL-recognized: UL 1577, File No.E67349
cUL-recognized: CSA Component Acceptance Service No.5A File No.E67349
VDE-approved: EN 60747-5-5, EN 62368-1 (Note 1)
Note 1: When a VDE approved type is needed, please designate the Option (V4).
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Start of commercial production