Photocouplers GaAℓAs Infrared LED & Photo IC
• Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
• High-Speed Digital Interfacing for Instrumentation and Control Devices
• Simplex/Multiplex Data Transmission
The Toshiba TLP2395 consists of two GaAℓAs light-emitting diode coupled with a high-gain, high-speed photo
detector. It is housed in the SO6 package.
Since it is making two LED reverse parallel, it can be dealt with both sinking and sourcing input signals.
The detector has a totem-pole output stage with current sourcing and sinking capabilities.
The TLP2395 has an internal Faraday shield that provides a guaranteed common-mode transient immunity of
The TLP2395 has a logic buffer output. An inverter output version, the TLP2398, is also available.
(1) Buffer logic type (totem pole output)
(2) Package: SO6
(3) Supply voltage: 3 to 20 V
(4) Threshold input voltage, low to high: IFLH = ±2.3 mA (max)
(5) Propagation delay time: tpHL/tpLH = 250 ns (max)
(6) Pulse width distortion: |tpHL - tpLH| = 80 ns (max)
(7) Common-mode transient immunity: ±20 kV/µs (min)
(8) Operating temperature: -40 to 125
(9) Isolation voltage: 3750 Vrms (min)
(10) Safety standards
UL-approved: UL1577, File No.E67349
cUL-approved: CSA Component Acceptance Service No.5A File No.E67349
VDE-approved: EN60747-5-5, EN60065 or EN60950-1 (Note 1)
CQC-approved: GB4943.1, GB8898 Thailand Factory
Note 1: When a VDE approved type is needed, please designate the Option (V4).
©2015 Toshiba Corporation
Start of commercial production