• Mechanical relay replacements
• Security Systems
• Measuring Instruments
• Factory Automation (FA)
• Amusement Equipment
• Smart Meters
• Electricity Meters
The TLP240GA and TLP240GAF photorelay consist of a photo MOSFET optically coupled to an infrared LED.
They are housed in a 4-pin DIP package. They provide an isolation voltage of 5000 Vrms, making them suitable
for applications that require reinforced insulation.
For details, see "Devices in Halogen-Free Resin Packages" at the end of this datasheet.
(2) Normally opened (1-Form-A)
(3) OFF-state output terminal voltage: 400 V (min)
(4) Trigger LED current: 3 mA (max)
(5) ON-state current: 120 mA (max)
(6) ON-state resistance: 28 Ω (max, t < 1 s), 35 Ω (max, Continuous)
(7) Isolation voltage: 5000 Vrms (min)
(8) Safety standards
UL-recognized: UL 1577, File No.E67349
cUL-recognized: CSA Component Acceptance Service No.5A File No.E67349
UL-recognized: UL 508, File No.E499232 (Note 1)
CQC-approved: GB4943.1, GB8898 Japan Factory
VDE-approved: EN 60747-5-5, EN 62368-1 (Note 2)
Note 1: Please refer Absolute Maximum Ratings (UL-recognized UL 508) for UL 508 products.
Note 2: When a VDE approved type is needed, please designate the Option (D4).
4. Mechanical Parameters
Internal isolation thickness
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Start of commercial production