Photocouplers Infrared LED & Photo IC
• Intelligent Power Module Signal Isolation
• Factory Automation (FA)
• Industrial Inverters
The TLP2704 consists of an infrared LED optically coupled with an integrated high-gain, high-speed photodetector
and is housed in the SO6L package. It supports operating temperatures of up to 125 .
The SO6L package meets the reinforced insulation class requirements of international safety standards.
The photodetector has an internal Faraday shield that provides a guaranteed common-mode transient immunity
of ±20 kV/µs.
The TLP2704 guarantees minimum and maximum of propagation delay time, pulse width distortion. Therefore
it is suitable for isolation interface between IPM and control IC circuits in motor control application.
(1) Inverter logic type (open collector output)
(2) Package: SO6L
(3) Operating temperature: -40 to 125
(4) Supply voltage: -0.5 to 30 V
(5) Threshold input current: 5.0 mA (max)
(6) Supply current: 1.3 mA (max)
(7) Propagation delay time: tpHL = 400 ns (max), tpLH = 550 ns (max)
(8) Pulse width distortion: 400 ns (max)
(9) Common-mode transient immunity: ±20 kV/µs (min)
(10) Isolation voltage: 5000 Vrms (min)
(11) Safety standards
UL-recognized: UL 1577, File No.E67349
cUL-recognized: CSA Component Acceptance Service No.5A File No.E67349
VDE-approved: EN 60747-5-5, EN 62368-1 (Note 1)
CQC-approved: GB4943.1, GB8898 Japan and Thailand Factory
Note 1: When a VDE approved type is needed, please designate the Option (D4).
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Start of commercial production