• Measuring Instruments
• Security Systems
• ATE (Automatic Test Equipment)
• Factory Automation (FA)
• Battery Management System (BMS) (Non-Automotive)
• Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
• Mechanical relay replacements
The Toshiba TLP3122A consists of a gallium arsenide infrared emitting diode optically coupled to a photo-
MOSFET in a 4-pin SO6 package. This photorelay has higher output current rating than phototransistor-type
photocoupler; hence, it is suitable for use as On/Off control for high current.
For details, see "Devices in Halogen-Free Resin Packages" at the end of this datasheet.
(2) Operating temperature range: 110(max)
(3) Normally opened (1-Form-A)
(4) OFF-state output terminal voltage: 60 V (min)
(5) Trigger LED current: 3 mA (max)
(6) ON-state current: 1.4A (max)
(7) ON-state resistance: 0.25 Ω (max)
(8) Isolation voltage: 3750 Vrms (min)
(9) Safety standards
UL-approved: UL1577, File No.E67349
cUL-approved: CSA Component Acceptance Service No.5A File No.E67349
UL-approved: UL508, File No.E499232 (Note 1)
VDE-approved: EN60747-5-5 (Note 2)
Note 1: Please refer Absolute Maximum Ratings (UL-approved UL508) for UL508 products.
Note 2: When a VDE approved type is needed, please designate the Option (V4).
Table 3.1 Mechanical Parameters
Internal isolation thickness
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Start of commercial production