TOSHIBA Photocoupler G aAs IRed & Photo−Triac
Solid State Relay
The TOSHIBA TLP525G, −2 and −4 consist of a photo−triac optically
coupled to a gallium arsenide infrared emitting diode.
The TLP525G−2 offers two isolated channels in an eight lead plastic
DIP package, while the TLP525G−4 provides four isolated channels in a
sixteenn lead plastic DIP package.
· Peak off−stage voltage: 400V (min.)
· Trigger LED current: 10mA (max.)
· Peak on−stage current: 2Apk (max.)
· Isolation voltage: 2500Vrms (min.)
· UL recognized: File no.E67349
Pin Configurations (top view)
Unit in mm