· This product has intersetting cap. Please pay attention for exceeding stress and foreign matter in your application.
And not to take away the cap.
· Beryllia Ceramics is used in this product. The dust or vapor can be dangerous to humans. Do not break, cut, crush
or dissolve chemically. Dispose of this product properly according to law. Do not intermingle with normal industrial
or domestic waste.
· The TOSHIBA products listed in this document are intended for usage in general electronics applications (computer, personal
equipment, office equipment, measuring equipment, industrial robotics, domestic appliances, etc.). These TOSHIBA products are
neither intended nor warranted for usage in equipment that requires extraordinarily high quality and/or reliability or a malfunction or
failure of which may cause loss of human life or bodily injury (“Unintended Usage”). Unintended Usage include atomic energy
control instruments, airplane or spaceship instruments, transportation instruments, traffic signal instruments, combustion control
instruments, medical instruments, all types of safety devices, etc.. Unintended Usage of TOSHIBA products listed in this document
shall be made at the customer’s own risk.
· The information contained herein is presented only as a guide for the applications of our products. No responsibility is assumed by
TOSHIBA CORPORATION for any infringements of intellectual property or other rights of the third parties which may result from its
use. No license is granted by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property or other rights of TOSHIBA CORPORATION or
· The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.