TOSHIBA Bipolar Linear Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Dual Pre Amplifier With A Music Search For Auto Reverse Car Stereo
The TA2042F is dual pre amplifier with a music interval
detection circuit for auto reverse car stereo.
This IC contains dual amplifier, forward / reverse control switch
and metal / normal tape equalizer control switch.
· Low noise: VNI = 0.7µVrms (typ.)
(Rg = 620Ω, BW = 20~20kHz, NAB)
· No input coupling capacitor
· High voltage gain: GVO = 100dB (typ.)
(VCC = 9V, f = 1kHz)
Weight: 0.31g (typ.)
· Built−in forward / reverse control switch.
· Built−in selecting the sensitivity of the music interval detection circuit.
· Built−in muting function.
· Operating supply voltage: VCC (opr) = 6~15V