TA58MS033, 05, 06, 08, 09, 12F
TOSHIBA Bipolar Linear Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
500-mA Low Dropout Voltage Regulators with ON/OFF Control Switch
The TA58MS**F are small surface-mount low-dropout voltage
regulators that provide up to 500mA of output current and an on/off
control switch. The EN input can be used to turn on and off the
device as necessary and thus helps save system power. The
TA58MS**F are suitable for applications requiring low power
consumption due to low-dropout voltage and low standby current.
• Active-High on/off switch
• Up to 500-mA output current
• Output voltages: 3.3 / 5 / 6 / 8 / 9 / 12 V
• Output voltage accuracy: VOUT ± 3% (@Tj = 25°C)
Weight : 0.36 g (Typ.)
• Low quiescent current: 2.5 mA typ. (@IOUT = 0 A)
• Low standby current (output OFF mode): 1.0μA (max)
• Low-dropout voltage: 0.7 V (max) (@IOUT = 500 mA) except the TA58MS033F
• Overcurrent protection / thermal shutdown / 60V load dump protection / overvoltage protection
• Package: 5-pin New PW-Mold (surface-mount)
(or abbreviation code)
Note 1: A line under a Lot No. identifies the indication of product Labels.
Not underlined: [[Pb]]/INCLUDES > MCV
Underlined: [[G]]/RoHS COMPATIBLE or [[G]]/RoHS [[Pb]]
Please contact your TOSHIBA sales representative for details as to environmental matters such as the RoHS
compatibility of Product. The RoHS is the Directive 2011/65/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8
June 2011 on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
Note 2: The “**” in each product name is replaced with the output voltage of each product.
The product(s) in this document (“Product”) contain functions intended to protect the Product from temporary
small overloads such as minor short-term overcurrent, overvoltage, or overheating. The protective functions do
not necessarily protect Product under all circumstances. When incorporating Product into your system, please
design the system (1) to avoid such overloads upon the Product, and (2) to shut down or otherwise relieve the
Product of such overload conditions immediately upon occurrence. For details, please refer to the notes
appearing below in this document and other documents referenced in this document.
Start of commercial production